Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hidak Falls, South Cotabato

Hidak Falls, T'boli, South Cotabato
 an unfeatured tourist destination  for adventurista


The 18th Mindanao Forum , an annual gathering of Mindanao mountaineers  trekked  the crater lake of Mt. Parker, Lake Holon . As the participants parted,
 some stayed to  conquer the mountain peak
 while i take my chance to wonder more... 
...waterfalling.
I invited some to come with me but they thought i was just kidding . 
To no avail, i went alone.
At the public terminal, I asked habal-habal drivers how can i reach Sitio Blangas, Brgy. Kematu and who is willing to drive me there. And finally Me Diwatan a resident of Sitio Blangas volunteered to guide me. With a good heart, he only charged me PhP200.

The road is quite tough, a rocky one. 
Mine tunnels are  apparent as  i marvelled the right side of the mountain views.
Kilometers ahead,  forest at its nature state stand.
A huge rock marks  the end of the road that awaits nature lovers.
Jumping  off and start trekking the green trails,
















I crossed this small cascaded fall,
Heading up , saw this untrekked two tiered falls from a distance.
And another twin cascade still unfolded .
...with crystal flowing water,


I saw this majestic falls
still unfeatured 
If I may choose who is the next conqueror of this hidden paradise,
I  will invite bird curators to come.




2 comments: