Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nagkalitkalit Falls, El Nido Palawan
.... river crossing


My tour agent handed me a pair of wet shoes before my ride arrived which i wonder if it is really necessary."Yes mam, you will be wet before reaching the falls." I accepted her offer for no additional charge. I insisted I should take a single motorcyle ride than a tricycle.




The  second day of my Palawan waterfalling adventure,
at Nagkalitkalit Falls, 
El Nido.


I saw a  very attractive wooly bear that  reminds everyone "always watch your steps".
A treck in the middle of a forest best describe the adventure. 
After crossing the river nine times, there, falls the water I have been tracing. 
Another achievement.
A life giving place.
Spare this forest is what we can hoped for,
 illegal loggers also exist.










No comments:

Post a Comment