Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kaibigan Falls, Ilocos Norte

Kaibigan Falls, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

"Have you been to Pagudpud? It is a dream place with white sand beach .."
My question was.." any  water falls in Pagudpud?, then   it will be really a dream place for me"


I arrived  Ninoy Aquino  Intl. Airport  8PM from Davao City and decided  to catch the 9PM trip to Vigan, Ilocos Sur (all the while i was thinking that Manila -Vigan is a 10 hrs trip). When the bus arrived Vigan,  i was wondering how  fast the 10 hrs trip was.  It was just  a six hrs trip, so I decided to proceed to Laoag City, IlocosNorte which is two hours more to go. The bus arrived around 5 o'clck in the morning. I asked a  trycicle driver  to tour me around the city where I can take pictures of the city's landmarks. ( i paid him PhP100.00) . I asked him to drop me at the nearest termnal where  I can proceed to Pagudpud. At the van terminal going to Claveria (the last municipality in Ilocaos Norte) the dispatcher instructed the driver that I  be dropped at Brgy. Balaoi.



It was another 2 hrs road trip from Laoag City to Brgy. Balaoi, Pagudpud.  At jump off point, you will be required to register and pay PhP20.00 as environmental fee. Tour guide fee is PhP100.00.









I was the fourth guest to register that  morning. I finished my  Pagudpud waterfalling treck with no heck.  I appreciate the informative  signage about the standing tree specie along the trails. I saw 8  species of butterflies with different  sizes and colors. At 9am, i was back at the jump off point. My tour guide  is  Melda Pedro.  She wishes me luck to come and visit Pagudpud again, 
















with all hopes,.. I will.











No comments:

Post a Comment